Manarah Islamic School (MIS) is a non-profit weekend Pre K-12th grade Islamic School. Since its establishment in 2001, it continues to provide its students with “Islamic Academic Excellence” as the school’s mission statement indicates. Our committed team at MIS explores innovative techniques in imparting knowledge to our students with the goal of enhancing their moral values and achieving Islamic academic excellence. The school is the foundation upon which we are working to build Muslim leaders who will make this world a better place to live for all by adhering to the teachings of “Quran and ‘Sunnah”. They will set an example for other Muslims and the society by demonstrating integrity, respect, passion for education, high moral values and ethical standards.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide an Islamic environment, enabling all students to Islamic academic excellence; empowering them to become self-directed life-long learners.
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to be a pioneering and nationally recognized school that strives to nurture students to become competent Muslim leaders in addition to being successful scientists, professionals or public servants.
Our Core Values
- Manarah is the foundation upon which we are building a practicing Islamic community that adheres to the Quran and Sunnah
- Faith, knowledge and good deeds are the keys to our children’s success.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, spiritual, social, intellectual, and emotional needs.
- Students need to not only demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, but also need to be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- The school integrates Islamic Principles in the curriculum with emphasis on ideology, morality to instill proper behavior, and prepares them to be a Mo’min (practicing and believing Muslim)
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- The school provides an Islamic environment.
- Continuous and on-going learning is the topmost priority for the school.
- The school’s commitment to Islamic education is necessary for students to become self-directed individuals and embrace challenges of the future.
- The school enables students to become confident, self-directed and life-long learners by its commitment to continuous improvement.
- Students learn to make the right decisions given a supportive and challenging learning environment.
- Diversity & inclusion help increase students’ understanding of people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Teachers, administrators, volunteers, parents, students and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission and serve as excellent role models.
Is there anything this my-best-essay.com theory can`t explain